- HOW TO APPLY
- Application form can be had from the college office on all working days between 9 a.m and 4.30 p.m
- The Application should be filled legibly in capital letters
- The following documents/enclosures should be attached along with filled in applications:Attested copies of marklists and certificates of qualifying exam Two self addressed envelopes .
- Application form should reach the Principal before the last date of application prescribed by Mahathma Gandhi University.
- SELECTION AND ADMISSION
- HOW TO APPLY
Selection and admission for various courses shall be done as per the norms of M.G University and Govt. of Kerala. Short listed candidates shall be called for interview. Once admission is confirmed they should pay the prescribed fees to ensure their seat. If a selected candidate fails to pay the fees within the prescibed time, chance will be given to the next candidates in the waiting list.
Advance registration for seats in Management Quota can be done by paying a non refundable registration fee of Rs 10000 for Degree and Post Graduate courses.
Regular classes are conducted on all working days as per the following schedule:
|Monday – Friday||9.20 am to 3.10 pm|
|Saturday (First & Third)||9.20 am to 3.00 pm|
|( Second and Fourth Saturdays Holidays)|
|Lunch break||12.30 pm to 1.05 pm|
|Library Timing||9.00 am to 4.30 pm|
Students should wear the prescribed uniform inside the campus.
A minimum of 75% attendance is necessary to attend the University Examination and to obtain rating in internal examinations.
- INTERNAL ASSESSMENT
Internal Assessment shall be on the basis of regular class tests and assignments in addition to mid-semester examinations and model examinations.
- Students are bound to abide by the rules and regulations of the College and University.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited on the college campus.
- Violation of rules shall cause disciplinary action including dismissal from college.
- PAYMENT OF FEES
Prescribed Semester fees are to be paid at the beginning of each semester. Examination fees should be paid at the time of registration for examinations. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Fees will be collected in the office on all working days. D.D’s shall be drawn in favour of St.Mary’s college for Women payable at Tiruvalla Those who need authorization letter to obtain educational loan from different banks may contact office.
Hostel facility is available within the campus.Those who need accomodation should apply in seperate form.Both vegetarian and non vegetarian food items are provided in the hostel.
No student shall be permitted to vacate the hostel before completion of semester.However,in exceptional cases ,if approved by the college authorities,they may do so on payment of the establishment fee for 6 months.
Holidays other than public holidays will be permitted as per the academic calender.